Welcome to the Subcontractor Resource Center
Wespac understands that a successful project relies on the quality of its team. Wespac has established a pre-qualification program in order to team up with high quality Subcontractors that share those standards. Also, we believe it’s important to review these partnerships on an annual basis.
If you are not currently on our Subcontractor list, please complete the Sub Pre-qualification section on our website. If you have already Pre-Qualified in past years you can complete the Sub Re-qualification section.
If you would like to contract more than $100,000 in work at any given time you will need to provide Qualification data including updated Financial Statements, if your company is going to stay under that tier, please attach a letter stating so in the section that is requesting your financial statements. You must complete all other required data.
Please make sure you have all the information gathered before completing the online form, information
is not saved and will need to be entered all in 1 session. If you have any question, please email
Insurance Requirements (these are minimum requirements; certain projects may require higher limits):
Before work begins, per Wespac General Terms, we must have your Certificate of Insurance as follows:
Reference Any and All Projects or the specific project on your General Liability & Workman’s Compensation.
- General Liability Coverage $1,000,000 Each occurrence Bodily Injury & Property Damage $2,000,000 General aggregate $2,000,000 Completed Operations aggregate
- Automobile Liability Coverage $1,000,000 Combined single Bodily Injury & Property Damage Limit each occurrence
- Workman’s Compensation and Employees Liability $500,000 As required by law, including Waiver of Subrogation endorsement in favor of the Owner and the Contractor.
- Professional Liability: Consultant’s Environmental PL $1,000,000 per claim $1,000,000 general aggregate
- Additional Insured Coverage Name Wespac Construction, Wespac Communities, Wespac Residential and Owner as additional insured, provide CG 20 10 07 04 and the CG 20 37 07 04 or equivalent. In addition, the following clause is to be added: “The insurance afforded to the Additional Insureds is primary and noncontributory insurance.” The Contractor and the Owner shall be named additional insureds for the full limits of liability purchased by the Subcontractor even if those limits of liability are in excess of those required by this agreement.
- Certificate Holder: Wespac Construction, Inc., Wespac Communities, Inc and Wespac Residential Inc. 9440 N 26 th Street Phoenix, AZ 85028
If you have problems accessing the system please contact
IT Support (email) or 602.956.1323.